Questrooms is open according to our normal opening hours but takes the situation with the increased spread of covid-19 very seriously. To allow our customers to enjoy the escape game with their family and friends in a safe way, the following measures are still applied:
Update to our customers after the new covid-19 recommendations in Stockholm
- We have increased regular daily disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles and other regularly deployed elements of the rooms.
- We limit the number of customers in our locations by adjusting our schedule and splitting unrelated groups. If you booked two rooms and would like to start at the same time, just let us know in advance!
- Face masks are available in the reception and can be used during the whole time.
- We keep direct contact with our guests and inform them in case they need to adjust their arrival time to avoid congestion in the reception.
- All our guests are recommended to wash their hands thoroughly before and after the game. We already have hand sanitizers located throughout the reception.
- We urge all customers to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters whenever it is possible.
- We recommend staying at home if you have been with a person who has been diagnosed with covid-19 or if you have signs of a respiratory infection, sore throat, fever, or the common cold.
Do you need to move or cancel your booking less than 48 prior to the game? Contact us asap and we will do our best to help!
Stay safe and contact us in case you have any questions: